Sunday, July 21, 2013

WIN FREE MATERIALS FOR YOUR CLASSROOM-AS EASY AS 1-2-3

I love getting something free! I am also enjoying the increased activity on my blog. I decided to share two free things with readers over the next two weeks. All my readers have to do is:

1) Follow my blog.
2) Leave a comment on any post on my blog.
3) Email me your address.
4) Like on my Facebook page.

WIN this:

Magnets on rings: great for classroom experiments or student prizes.

AND this:

Critical Thinking Science flip center for grades 3+

AND this:
Cute stampers for reading. 

Entries are easy! Just sign up for my blog using Network Blogs or Google Friends. Visit my Facebook page and click like. Presto! You are entered. Winners will be announced and I will have you email me your address to get the prizes off to you!

Deadline to enter: Friday, August 9 at 12 o'clock noon Pacific Time!!!




#backtoschool #win #freesupplies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions and comments are welcome!